Honest. Aggressive. Experienced.
At the Madison law firm of Mandell & Ginsberg Attorneys at Law, we have a reputation for providing experienced, cost-effective legal services founded upon the principles of honesty, integrity and attentive client representation. As respected lawyers with more than 60 years of combined trial experience, we represent clients throughout central Wisconsin.
Many people are forced to choose an attorney under great stress and at the very last minute. We provide a free initial consultation so you can feel secure in your decision. Please contact us for more information.
Client-Centered Representation In Criminal Law, Family Law And Civil Matters
The legal process can be complex and possibly frightening for you and your family, but a skilled and experienced attorney can help to reduce your anxiety. Our attorneys take time to review your case in detail so we can develop a sound legal strategy tailored to your unique circumstances.
We provide a broad range of legal services in criminal and civil law. Our criminal defense practice includes:
- Drunk driving defense (OWI/DUI defense) and other traffic violations
- Drug charges, including drug possession, possession with intent to distribute, maintaining a dwelling and federal drug trafficking cases and forfeiture actions.
- Defense of misdemeanor and felony charges, including shoplifting, theft, disorderly conduct, battery and burglary
- Federal criminal defense
- Assault charges, including domestic violence
- White collar crimes such as fraud, embezzlement and credit card/identity theft
Our civil law practice includes:
- Family law matters related to divorce such as child custody and physical placement, child support, spousal maintenance or post-decree representation, as well as paternity, prenuptial agreements
- Residential and commercial real estate transactions and disputes
- Landlord-tenant disputes
- Civil and commercial litigation
Dedicated To Seeking A Just Result
Our lawyers will guide you through all aspects of the judicial process, from the initial consultation through appeals, if necessary, at the Wisconsin Supreme Court or the U.S. Court of Appeals. We provide dedicated and attentive advocacy for you every step of the way. While every case is different and results are never guaranteed, our Madison lawyers will vigorously defend your rights and always seek the best resolution to your case.
Contact Us For A Free Initial Consultation
Your initial consultation is always free, and we are usually available for evening, weekend and off-site appointments. For more information or to schedule a free attorney consultation, please call 608-620-7640 or fill out our online contact form to send us an email.