Dedicated To Seeking A Just Result.
Honest. Aggressive. Experienced.
At the Madison law firm of Mandell & Ginsberg Attorneys at Law, attorney Bill Ginsberg has a reputation for providing experienced, cost-effective legal services founded upon the principles of honesty, integrity and attentive client representation. As a respected lawyer with more than 30 years of trial experience, attorney Ginsberg represents clients throughout central Wisconsin.
Many people are forced to choose an attorney under great stress and at the very last minute. Bill Ginsberg provides a free initial consultation so you can feel secure in your decision. Please get in touch for more information.
Client-Centered Representation For Criminal Charges And Traffic Violations
Attorney Bill Ginsberg takes time to review your case in detail before developing a sound legal strategy tailored to your unique circumstances. He provides strong representation for a variety of criminal charges, including:
- Drunk driving defense (OWI/DUI defense) and other traffic violations
- Drug charges, including drug possession, possession with intent to distribute, maintaining a dwelling and federal drug trafficking cases and forfeiture actions.
- Defense of misdemeanor and felony charges, including shoplifting, theft, disorderly conduct, battery and burglary
- Federal criminal defense
- Assault charges, including domestic violence
- White collar crimes such as fraud, embezzlement and credit card/identity theft
Your Guide Through A Challenging Time
Bill Ginsberg will guide you through all aspects of the judicial process, from the initial consultation through appeals, if necessary, at the Wisconsin Supreme Court or the U.S. Court of Appeals. He provides dedicated and attentive advocacy every step of the way. While every case is different and results are never guaranteed, he will vigorously defend your rights and always seek the best resolution for your case.