Madison, Wisconsin, Criminal Law Attorneys
Direct. Aggressive. Compassionate. Dedicated To Seeking a Just Result.
If you have been charged with a crime, you have rights. An experienced and aggressive criminal law attorney can protect those rights. At Mandell and Ginsberg, in Madison, Wisconsin, we successfully handle many criminal law matters and do not hesitate to take your criminal case to trial if necessary.
OWI / DUI Defense
Attorney William Ginsberg is one of the leading drunk driving attorneys in the state of Wisconsin. He has successfully defended numerous clients accused of a DUI by actually using the state’s own experts against them. His unique OWI / DUI defense relates to the absorption of alcohol into the bloodstream-a defense that uses the state’s own charges and data. In addition, Mr. Ginsberg serves as a vital resource for his peer lawyers by speaking at various seminars on OWI / DUI trial skills and representation.
Additional Criminal Law Areas
At Mandell and Ginsberg, we have also vigorously defended clients on a variety of additional criminal law charges, including:
- Drug Charges
- Retail theft and other theft charges
- Domestic Violence
- Disorderly Conduct
- Sexual Assault
- White Collar Crimes (Fraud, Embezzlement, and Credit Card/Identity Theft)
- Vehicular homicide, negligent homicide
- Probation and Parole Revocation
- Federal Drug Crimes (such as interstate drug trafficking, methamphetamine manufacture, management of marijuana grow houses, drug conspiracy and other charges.)
- Forfeiture Actions (Note: Forfeiture Actions are time sensitive and require immediate action when a Notice of Forfeiture is received.)
Consequences of a Conviction
Being convicted of a crime can affect your life beyond any probation or jail time. Sexual assault convictions could result in you needing to register as a sex offender. If you are an avid sportsperson, a felony conviction can put your hunting rights in jeopardy. When charged with a crime, your rights must be aggressively defended by a qualified criminal law attorney. Contact us today. We can help.