Madison Criminal Defense and Family Law Attorneys
Experienced. Aggressive. Honest.
At Mandell and Ginsberg, in Madison, Wisconsin, we are aggressive litigators who understand the difficult situations our clients experience. While our experience includes a diverse range of legal issues, our attorneys focus primarily on family law and criminal defense.
Experienced Criminal Defense
A criminal charge does not equate to a criminal conviction. Your rights and your freedom are at stake. We defend clients charged with a variety of felony and misdemeanor crimes, including:
- Drunk driving (OWI/DUI)
- Traffic violations & traffic tickets such as speeding, reckless driving, vehicular homicide, operating after revocation or license suspension
- Drug charges, especially federal drug crimes
- Robbery, shoplifting and other theft crimes
- Violent crimes such as homicide, sexual assault or battery
- Domestic abuse and injunctions
Our attorneys also have particular experience defending clients in federal court cases charged in the U.S. District Courts of Wisconsin, Eastern and Western Districts, or the Northern District of Illinois. Not every criminal defense lawyer has the experience or resources to provide federal criminal defense. Mandell & Ginsberg has developed a regional reputation for providing skilled and aggressive federal criminal representation as well as a proven track record of success in this area of criminal law.
Family Law Services
We assist families involved in various legal situations. Our family law practice includes protecting clients’ rights not only in divorce and related issues but also in:
- Child custody and placement disputes
- Paternity actions
- Support issues
- Post-decree modifications and enforcement
- Prenuptial agreements
We recognize the often emotional elements involved in resolving family issues, whether contested or not. Our lawyers provide honest counsel and practical advice tailored to your family’s concerns. Where possible, we strive to resolve matters amicably, but we are always prepared to litigate in court if that is the best or only option.
Other Practice Areas
Our firm also assists clients involved in the following areas of law:
- Real estate law matters such as residential or commercial lease agreements; the purchase, sale or transfer of commercial or residential property;
- Civil or commercial litigation
We receive many of our cases through referrals from others who trust our experience and client-centered representation. To schedule a free initial consultation, please contact us by calling 608-620-7640.