Dedicated To Criminal Defense And Traffic Violation Law
Experienced. Aggressive. Honest.
At Mandell & Ginsberg Attorneys at Law, in Madison, Wisconsin, attorney Bill Ginsberg knows that a criminal charge does not equal a criminal conviction. Your rights and your freedom are at stake. William defends clients charged with a variety of felony and misdemeanor crimes, including:
- Drunk driving (OWI/DUI)
- Traffic violations & traffic tickets such as speeding, reckless driving, vehicular homicide, operating after revocation or license suspension
- Drug charges, especially federal drug crimes
- Robbery, shoplifting and other theft crimes
- Violent crimes such as homicide, sexual assault or battery
- Domestic abuse and injunctions
William Ginsberg has experience defending clients in federal court cases charged in the U.S. District Courts of Wisconsin, Eastern and Western Districts, or the Northern District of Illinois. Not every criminal defense lawyer has the experience or resources to provide federal criminal defense. William has developed a regional reputation for providing skilled and aggressive federal criminal representation as well as a proven track record of success in this area of criminal law.
Commit To A Strong Defense
William Ginsberg receives many cases through referrals from others who trust his experience and client-centered representation. To schedule a free initial consultation, please contact the firm by calling 608-620-7640 or by sending an email.