William Ginsberg is a respected and aggressive criminal defense attorney representing clients throughout the state of Wisconsin.
He provides aggressive criminal defense representation to clients charged with a variety of crimes, including drug offenses, assault and battery charges, weapons offenses, and drunk driving/DWI, traffic violations and traffic tickets, juvenile crimes, domestic violence, spousal abuse, vehicular homicide, theft and shoplifting and while collar crimes such as fraud and embezzlement.
If you've been charged with a crime, act quickly and protect your rights. Contact William today by calling 608-620-7640 to schedule a free initial consultation.
Areas Of Practice
- Criminal Law
- Traffic Violations
- Drug Violations
- Federal Crimes
- Wisconsin, 1982
- U.S. Court of Appeals 7th Circuit, 1982
- U.S. District Court Western District of Wisconsin, 1982
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Wisconsin, 1984
- University of Wisconsin, Madison, Wisconsin
- Harvard University, Cambridge, Massachusetts